Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 6, 2018

【Audiophile】原来的我~The Original I●孙露~Sun Lu~Tôn Lộ●2009



Information
♯ Album: 原来的我~The Original I
♯ Singer: 孙露~Sun Lu~Tôn Lộ
♯ Genre: Audiophile
♯ Release Date: 2009..
♯ Record:

♬ Language : Mandarin ♬
♬ Length: 1:04:37 ♬
-----------------
-----------------

♫♫♫ Track list ♫♫♫
-----------------
♪ 1. That Year's Love Letter / 那年的情书 / /
♪ 2. Night Sky / 夜空 / /
♪ 3. Forget You I Can't Do / 忘记你我做不到 / /
♪ 4. Departure / 分手 / /
♪ 5. Who Do You Love Me Liking / 你爱我像谁 / /
♪ 6. Still Have Me / 还有我 / /
♪ 7. I Am Not the Person Who Had Loved and Then Is Over / 我不是一个爱就算的人 / /
♪ 8. Reluctance to Relinquish Your Hand / 不愿放开你的手 / /
♪ 9. End Isn't the Result That I Want / 结束不是我要的结果 / /
♪ 10. Too Early / 太早 / /
♪ 11. Most Real Dream / 最真的梦 / /
♪ 12. The Original I / 原来的我 / /
♪ 13. Had Rather Not Be a Woman in the Next Life / 下辈子不做女人 / /
♪ 14. Who Has Moved My String / 谁动了我的琴弦 / /
♪ 15. Infatuation All the Life / 一生痴心 / /
-----------------

⇓⇓⇓ DOWNLOAD ⇓⇓⇓


♬♬♬ Official Audio ♬♬♬


Không có nhận xét nào: